We are looking for an HTML developer experienced in building interfaces for dynamic web applications to join our front-end development team.
- Collaborating with the UI/UX design teams to produce seamless and robust front-end user experience.
- Create web pages with multi-browser / platform compatibilities while delivering quality.
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed & scalability.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Working closely with project managers to address client requests.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in HTML development.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS / LESS.
- Ability to create responsive web pages using the Bootstrap 4 framework.
- Good understanding of Media queries.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Understanding of front-end optimization techniques for faster page load.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
We offer everything which a cool startup or an enterprise would be willing to offer.
- Remote work / Work from home: Productivity is more important than clocking-in time. You have the flexibility to work from home at your convenient time during the day until the deliverables are being delivered on time with proper coordination with the team.
- People: We are young, we have fun and we are passionate about technology. Work with a team of professionals who have created and implemented some extraordinary solutions. We really do believe we have a world-class talent team.
- Career Growth: Develop your career the way you want it to grow. We look to have long-term relationships with each of our collaborators along with free access to online training tools.
- Convinced? Send us your details and we would get in touch with you.