A creator though and through. You don’t just love UI/UX design you find yourself obsessively researching the newest technology, get excited about solving the biggest problems and live and breathe being at the forefront of taking spacial design to the next level.
As UI/UX Designer you will drive the vision, be at the forefront of designing human interactions for the product, and redefine how people interact with the product.
- Engage clients, stakeholders, and your team to ensure the proposed design fits business goals, long-term strategy, and technical constraints in addition to user needs.
- Collaborate with design-oriented front-end engineers, product managers, designers, and clients in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Conceptualize product features and strategies that will push our client’s products forward.
- Give and solicit feedback from others to raise the quality and craftsmanship.
- Partner with our development and web teams to ensure design integrity.
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions through rich prototypes.
- Execute work through multiple rounds of clients’ project cycles efficiently. And you think all the way through the experience, developing a solid foundation, tinkering, collecting feedback, and refining.
- Lead the creation of visual concepts and design systems for each project that will allow front-end developers, yourself, and engineers to execute faster and better.
- 1-3 years working as a UI/UX designer with a portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing mobile, web applications for B2C, B2B, and Enterprises.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design, usability principles, techniques, and methodologies, you keep up with the latest trends in design and technology.
- Proficiency in tools like Sketch / XD / Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Expertise creating design documents including user stories, conceptual models, annotated wireframes, storyboards, creative briefs.
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamentals in visual and graphic disciplines, typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout, etc.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research. Experience in conducting qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies, and testings for existing and future products, co-creation experience is a plus.
- Experience in working in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills to be capable of conveying ideas and breaking down concepts clearly to a diverse range of clients (verbally and written).
- Professional certifications and courses will be a plus.
Why Join Us?
We offer everything which a cool startup or an enterprise would be willing to offer.
Remote work / Work from home: Productivity is more important than clocking-in time. You have the flexibility to work from home as per your convenient time during the day until the deliverables are being delivered on time with proper coordination with the team.
People: A family within a team, or team within a family. Youll be part of the close-knit group. We are a cool bunch of gadget freak people who like to work and chill.
Our Office: We strongly believe in a fun working environment. We don’t follow strict rules, we won’t mind you coming in Tracks sometimes.
Convinced? Send us your details and we would get in touch with you.